Attention Nurses Get Paid to Write!
- Do you have an article you would like to have published? An article you think other nurse minded folks would like to read? Would you like to discuss something unique about your profession?
- Do you want to comment on something interesting in the nursing space?
- If you think our readers would benefit from your genius then we want you.
- Learn how to earn college credit just by writing for us!
- All nurses qualify for paid writing opportunities.
- Paid opportunities are not available for promotion of products of any type.
What Kind of Compelling Articles Are We Looking For?
During her six years as a nurse manager, nurse recruitment and retention captivated novice writer Kristina Ibitayo, MSN, RN. Her article on the subject, “Understand Health Care’s True Cost,” has been accepted for publication by Nursing Management. “You have to write about a topic you’re passionate about and intensely interested in,” says Ibitayo, a certified ambulatory perianesthesia nurse at Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview, Texas.
How to Apply for Credit:
1) If you’re new to NurseJournal.org, apply to write for credit and join our team. Email Rob with the following:
- Résumé + writing availability
- 3-4 topics you’re interested in covering + short writing sample
2) If you’re already a community writer and want to receive academic credit, email Melissa with your university requirements to fulfill internship or credit requirements.
- Posts should be at least 500 words long and unique to NurseJournal.org.
- The post can include links to your personal site or blog, university website or social media accounts. We reserve the right to remove any links that we feel are spammy.
- Submitted posts are PAID if your work is accepted and NON-Commercial.
- While we have no requirements on post frequency.
- You’ll have to create a NurseJournal.org account (using WordPress) in order to submit a post. It’s so we can attribute the post to you.
- By submitting a post for review, you give NurseJournal.org the right to edit, publish, and share this post and claim that you are the owner.