Thanks for your interest in writing for NurseJournal.org, one of the largest nursing social communities online!
NurseJournal.org is now an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters for Nurses, Medical Professionals, and all Global healthcare students. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the Nursing & Healthcare community. Submit yours for immediate consideration.
- Posts should be at least 500 words long and unique to this website (Not previously published anywhere else).
- Articles, manuscripts, thesis, or commentary related to the profession of Nursing
- Any topic you’re passionate as it relates to nursing, patient care, policy, healthcare administration or management, allied health, medical assisting or therapy.
- The post can include links to your personal site or blog, university website or social media accounts. We reserve the right to remove any links that we feel are spammy.
- By submitting a post, you give NurseJournal.org the right to edit, publish, and share this post and claim that you are the owner.
- Bonus: All published articles will be promoted through our active Social Media accounts including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google+ for maximum exposure.
- Select articles will become Featured Articles and rotate on our homepage for thousands of people to see.
THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING REVISED.