Advance your career with one of the following programs:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Explore Nursing@Simmons' online degree programs:
- RN to MSN: This Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program enables RNs who do not hold a bachelor's degree to earn their graduate nursing degree. The rigorous curriculum focuses on developing the primary care and leadership skills RNs need to pursue a career as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- MSN: Designed for RNs who already hold a bachelor's degree, this Master of Science in Nursing program features the same curriculum and faculty that have prepared Simmons's graduates to pass the Family Nurse Practitioner exam on their first attempt.