The Barry University Doctorate in Nursing is for students hoping to achieve the highest level of education and excellence in advanced nursing. Students who attend this program are looking to build up their level of expertise in areas that support clinical practice like management and policymaking situations. Their College of Nursing and Health Sciences has a reputation for preparing not only health care practitioners that are committed to excellence but also display strong compassion in their efforts to support their patient’s needs.
• Campus: Miami Shores & other various locations
• Type: Private
• Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
• Tuition: $1,125.00/credit
• Minimum Time Commitment: 2 years
• Online Available: No
• Degree Requirements: All DNP graduates are required to complete a residency of 500-1000 clinical hours in conjunction with their scholarly project over the course of six semesters.
• Programs: Doctorate in Nursing Practice
• School Site: Tuition and Financial Aid