Baylor’s Post Master’s DNP program has been built on a strong foundation of academic, scholarship, clinical skills and experience. The course work has been designed to prepare students academically to take on leadership roles within the healthcare industry with a finer focus of serving the most vulnerable of the community.
• Campus: Dallas
• Type: Private
• Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
• Tuition: $1,437.00/credit hour
• Minimum Time Commitment: 12 months of full time study
• Online Available: No
• Degree Requirements: Students must complete a minimum of 75 credit hours and 1000 hours of clinical practice in order to obtain their degree.
• Programs: Doctor of Nursing Practice
• School Site: Tuition and Financial Aid