With no in-person coursework, UF offers one of the most convenient RN-to-BSN programs for working registered nurses.
At UF, students must complete required clinical components in health assessment and public health classes. They can satisfy course requirements through online activities or by working in their local community.
Part-time students complete this 120-credit RN-to-BSN online degree within about five semesters. The degree requires 60 junior and senior credits in classes, such as policy and change, leadership and innovation, and pathophysiology and pharmacology. A valid RN license grants students 30 upper-level credits.
Each candidate needs to complete a nursing application and a UF application.
- Program: Bachelor of science in nursing
- Campus: Gainesville, Florida
- Type: Public
- Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Tuition: $129 per credit for Florida residents; $552 per credit for out-of-state students
- Admission Requirements: An associate degree in nursing from an ACEN-accredited program; valid Florida RN license; at least a 2.8 GPA
- Minimum Time Commitment: 24 months
- On-Campus Requirements: No
- School NCLEX-RN Pass Rate: 95.93% first-time pass rate
- School Site: Tuition | Financial aid