In This Section
- Our Mission
- About Us
- Giving Back
- Contact Us
NurseJournal.org is a social community website exclusively for nurses & healthcare professionals with the mission to provide comprehensive educational resources for those interested in entry level or advanced practice nursing careers. Our free materials and tools span topics such as jobs and careers, educational program options and financial aid as well as state and local government salary data for 200+ jobs & careers.
NurseJournal.org is the only social community where nurses can have their works published, shared and promoted throughout social media. The benefits of being published are more than just a gold star on the resume!
To create the largest social community for nurses around the world in which to educate, inform and share.
The human brain craves information. Everyday it wants more and more. You can never give it enough information. It’s a bottomless information pit that is only temporarily silenced when it’s quest for knowledge is briefly satiety. And very quickly it just wants more. This is especially true for nurses.
A nurse’s brain craves a variety of information to fill every nook and cranny of their unique brain. A little humor here. A touch of whimsy there. A dash of compassion over here. And a ton of factual and relevant information to patient care. Even though there are plenty of places that a nurse can go to get “information” on nursing issues, nursing education, and other topics, there aren’t enough. And there certainly aren’t enough that feature dynamic nurse writers who understand the very unique and heartfelt work that nurses do. That’s where Nurse Journal comes in.
There is no question that the field of nursing is one of the most exciting, rewarding, and in demand professions in America today. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment for all registered nursing will grow by 26% in the next decade, which is faster than average when compared to other occupations. With all this new growth in nursing, there are more people interested in nursing than ever.
There is also no question that nurses crave community and information from trusted resources. Whether it be finding ways to cope with stress on the job, learning about a new technology in healthcare, or finding information about going back to nursing school, nurses understand each other better than anyone else. That’s why we feature their content so prominently.
If you are interested in becoming a nurse, NurseJournal.org might just be the perfect place to educate yourself about this dynamic health care field. At NurseJournal.org featured nurse writers provide content you with a complete and comprehensive educational source for everything you need to know about both the career and education aspects of nursing. They can also help you to be confident and motivated in your existing nursing career while making strides to advance it.
Here are just a few of the topics Nurse Journal features:
- Nursing Schools – We feature over 2000 different nursing schools across the U.S. Both campus and online programs some with no GRE required. Some schools pay to featured their programs with us.
- Nursing Specialties – Discover all the different nursing specialties that can earn you a more rewarding career and a higher paycheck
- Nursing Degrees – Bachelor’s master’s associates, nursing diploma, nursing practitioner, nurse anesthetist and more.
- Licensing Requirements by State – Every state has its own set of nurse licensing requirements. Learn all the details here for your state.
Our website features over 2000 schools in all 50 states around the country. Some of those schools are clients and from whom we may receive compensation (“Sponsored Schools”) or (“Featured Partner”). Some schools have also paid to have a featured profile page which also is ranked higher than other schools without such a profile. Our website operates much like a traditional magazine whereby advertisements help supplement editorial efforts. Such editorial efforts helps us attract more readers. Our website doe not, and is not intended to, provide a comprehensive list of all schools in the United States or of all schools located in a specific geographic area or of all schools that offer a particular program of study. Where Sponsored School listings appear on our website, Sponsored School listings will include a “sponsored results”, “matching ads” or “featured partner” label for full disclosure.
Promotional material and other school-specific information included on our websites is generally provided by or approved by the school itself. We do not, and disclaim any assertion or allegation that we do, independently verify the information provided by the schools. We rely on the Sponsored Schools to substantiate claims they make regarding their programs including claims relating to the quality of their programs, the courses they offer, enrollment requirements, availability of financial aid, tuition rates and graduation rates.
If you are a school, college or healthcare organization and would like to list your programs or services in front of our community of students and professionals, please inquire within. All schools or colleges that offer a nursing program are able to create a FREE school profile with complete contact information.
Organizations who supply products or offer services to the healthcare community may inquire about sponsorship opportunity both on our website and through social media.
Why Advertise with Us?
- A readership of thousands of visitors per month. (Request latest figures)
- Thousands of page views per month. (Request latest figures)
- You’ll be sponsoring our mission to be the largest social community for nurses in the world.
- Leaderboard (728 x 90) – Top of the page and directly above the content.
- Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600) – Top of the page and to the left of the content.
- Medium Rectangle (300 x 250) – To the right of the content.
- Inquire direct so we can create a strategy to work with your goals
NurseJournal.org publishes a number of annual rankings reports including Top Social Media Friendly Hospitals, Top Social Media Friendly Nursing Schools and America’s Best Nursing Schools. All rankings reports are compiled in order to bring awareness to the very institutions and organizations integral to the field of Nursing. Data used in all rankings reports is cited and used from public & private sources.
Getting Articles Published
Do you have an article you would like to have published? An article you think other nurse minded folks would like to read? Would you like to discuss something unique about your profession? NurseJournal.org provides paid publishing opportunities for Nurses and healthcare professionals. All articles are published, promoted and paid for by NurseJournal.org. We have many authors in our community who contribute regularly. If you would like to get paid to have your work published, please inquire within.
How We Give Back
With a portion of all site revenue, we’re able to operate the following programs:
- Scholarships. NurseJournal.org is powered by a collective community of nurses. The other power behind the site is by PayForCollege.org. PayForCollege.org is an organization owned by TrafficWorx, Inc. created to help fund higher education opportunities through student scholarships worldwide. This means a portion of the revenue generated through our website (Sponsored/Featured Schools + Google Adsense) allows us to give back to future generations of nursing students through our Global Health Nursing Scholarship. Without revenue, we simply couldn’t help change the lives of future students.
- Paid Publishing. NurseJournal.org also provides paid publishing opportunities for Nurses and healthcare professionals. All articles are published, promoted and paid for by NurseJournal.org. We have many authors in our community who contribute regularly. If you would like to get paid to have your work published, please inquire within.
- Interview Program. NurseJournal.org operates a Interview Program whereby any school can discuss the details of their available programs. This provides our student community with insight not available anywhere else online. This program is absolutely free and benefits include: increased brand awareness of the school, mission and commitment in Nursing as well as potential new students and visitors via a direct link to their website. This is 100% completely free opportunity. Not only do schools benefit but it provides our website with great original content. To participate in our interview program complete the form below.
Section coming soon
Thank you for visiting NurseJournal.org. We always welcome feedback. If you have any questions, or if you’ve experienced any technical issues while on our site, please use the contact form below to reach out. We respond to every inquiry received no matter how trivial.