Top Wyoming RN BSN Degree Programs
| NurseJournal Staff
Are you ready to earn your online nursing degree?
Whether you’re looking to get your pre-licensure degree or taking the next step in your career, the education you need could be more affordable than you think. Find the right nursing program for you.
Top BSN Program in Wyoming 2020
The University of Wyoming is home to the Fay W. Whitnes School of Nursing. Here, students can obtain all the skills and knowledge they require in order to become the best of the best in the health care industry. The school has many different nursing programs available, as well as many different degree types. At the bachelor’s level, the school offers a direct BSN track for those who are new to studying, as well as an RN to BSN track, for those who already are registered nurses, usually because they already hold an associate’s degree. Finally, they offer an innovative accelerated BSN track, which has been designed for those people who already have a bachelor’s degree but in a non-nursing related field.
- Campus: Laramie, WY
- Type: Public
- Accreditation: CCNE
- Tuition: $4,645 per year for residents and $14,875 for non residents
- Minimum time commitment: Four years for BSN, two years for RN to BSN, 12 months for Accelerated BSN
- Online availability: No
- Degree requirements: High school or GED, RN license for RN to BSN, Bachelor’s Degree for Accelerated track
- Programs: BSN, RN to BSN, Accelerated BSN
- School Site: Tuition and Financial Aid
Resources and articles written by professionals and other Nurses like you.