CSUF's accelerated nursing program is ideal for students seeking a registered nurse license. The program allows candidates with a bachelor's degree in a non-nursing field to explore the nursing discipline, focusing on evidence-based practice, leadership and management, cultural diversity in health and illness, and other foundational concepts.
Classes begin every fall, and learners graduate in two years. The full-time, cohort-based format combines general nursing courses, lab requirements, a capstone course, and a nursing capstone clinical component.
- Program: Accelerated bachelor of science in nursing
- Campus: Fullerton, California
- Type: Public
- Accreditations: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Tuition: $3,588 per semester for in-state; $396 added per unit for out-of state
- Admission Requirements: Bachelor's degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution; minimum 3.25 GPA
- Minimum Time Commitment: 2 years
- On-Campus Requirements: Yes
- School NCLEX-RN Pass Rate: 96.55%
- School site: Tuition | Financial aid