Chatham's MSN-to-DNP features one of the fastest degree plans of its kind, allowing students to graduate in as little as 12 months of full-time study. The curriculum comprises 27 credits of coursework along with 500 practice experience hours. Learners enjoy flexible online courses that last 15 weeks and include one required on-campus residency.
Enrollees explore evidence-based practice and focus on promoting safe, high quality, patient-centered healthcare across populations and settings. The unique program format enables students to specialize their coursework to align with their particular interests and goals.
- Program: Doctor of nursing practice
- Campus: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Type: Private
- Accreditations: Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Tuition: $1,017 per credit
- Admission Requirements: Master of science in nursing; minimum 3.0 GPA; copy of resume or curriculum vitae; current RN license; two letters of professional recommendation; admissions essay; documentation of 1,000 post-baccalaureate practice experience hours
- Minimum Time Commitment: 12 months
- On-Campus Requirements: Yes
- School Site: Tuition | Financial aid